Hey Snoopy!

Any issues or updates with KCUrbEx can be found here!
RandyMcDallas
Park Ranger of the Castle

I'm having a helluva time trying to change my profile picture... I always get an error message telling me the dimensions are wrong. Anyone else having this problem?

My current one of a little Asian kid smoking cigarettes is not representative of who I am as a person...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using KCUrbEx mobile app

Panzram-ifications

I had to play adjust the size of mine a few times in Photoshop. Is the pic you're trying to use the right size? If not and if you don't have Photoshop, you can send it to me and I can adjust it for ya.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using KCUrbEx mobile app

Snoopy
Administrator
Jami ID: sn00py
Signal ID: pm me 4 it

The max avatar size is 240x240 pixels. Unfortunately that is as large as I can make it without messing up the template.
WearySherpa wrote:Gimme that Snoopy seasoning.
Snoopy
Administrator
Jami ID: sn00py
Signal ID: pm me 4 it

RandyMcDallas wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:55 am I'm having a helluva time trying to change my profile picture... I always get an error message telling me the dimensions are wrong. Anyone else having this problem?

My current one of a little Asian kid smoking cigarettes is not representative of who I am as a person...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using KCUrbEx mobile app
I'm doing some looking into old issues and after some testing I found that our mobile app will automatically resize any image you give it. I'm working on something to help adjust photos on the website itself but for now if there is a specific avatar you want, send it to your phone and try to upload it on the mobile app. On the website itself, you'll have to make sure you fall within the 240x240 constraints.
WearySherpa wrote:Gimme that Snoopy seasoning.