[FIXED] App Not Working

Any issues or updates with KCUrbEx can be found here!
Snoopy
dangerous with computers
Jami ID: sn00py
Signal ID: pm me 4 it

Myself and few others are having issues with the mobile app saying that the site is down. Obviously that is not true lol. I'm looking into the issue now, I believe the issue to be an old outdated plugin.

Edit: Seems to be only affecting Android users. iPhone users are not having any reported issues at this time.
Edit 2: Scratch that, just tested on an iPhone and got the same error.
SubLunar wrote:In the age of social media, new locations are treated like currency and entrance information spreads faster than the clap.
Snoopy
dangerous with computers

Screenshot of what the error would look like.
Attachments
signal-attachment-2020-05-15-173944.png
SubLunar wrote:In the age of social media, new locations are treated like currency and entrance information spreads faster than the clap.
Snoopy
dangerous with computers

I updated the tapatalk plugin and it appears to still not be working. I've reached out to tapatalk support to see if they can provide any assistance. It could be a temporary issue but we'll see.
Snoopy
dangerous with computers

Tapatalk flipped some switches on their side and it appears to be working now. Let me know if there are further issues

Sent from my Pixel 3 using KCUrbEx mobile app