[FIXED] Reply on App

Any issues or updates with KCUrbEx can be found here!
IrvingJackelman

Not sure if this is just my personal phone or an issue with other folks. I am unable to reply with the "Write a reply..." box at the bottom of the app on the phone screen. I can reply if it is directly quoting a response tho.
Snoopy
dangerous with computers
Jami ID: sn00py
Signal ID: pm me 4 it

IrvingJackelman wrote:Not sure if this is just my personal phone or an issue with other folks. I am unable to reply with the "Write a reply..." box at the bottom of the app on the phone screen. I can reply if it is directly quoting a response tho.
I will look into it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using KCUrbEx mobile app

SubLunar wrote:In the age of social media, new locations are treated like currency and entrance information spreads faster than the clap.
Snoopy
dangerous with computers

Test

Sent from my iPad using KCUrbEx mobile app
SubLunar wrote:In the age of social media, new locations are treated like currency and entrance information spreads faster than the clap.
Snoopy
dangerous with computers

IrvingJackelman wrote:Not sure if this is just my personal phone or an issue with other folks. I am unable to reply with the "Write a reply..." box at the bottom of the app on the phone screen. I can reply if it is directly quoting a response tho.
You might want to try restarting your phone or uninstalling and reinstalling the app if you haven't already done so. Appears to be working just fine on my iPad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using KCUrbEx mobile app

IrvingJackelman

That worked thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using KCUrbEx mobile app